Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

Leaves Challenge Winner

Hello!  Rae Ann here!  I am back to announce the winners from our Leaves challenge.  It was so fun looking through all of your gorgeous projects.  I wish I could make you all winners, but then I might get fired!

First up is our winner!
 (Please be sure to take your badge from the sidebar)




Next up is our Crafty Sentiments Favorite!
(Please be sure to take your badge from the side bar.)




Congratulations!  You have each one 1 image.  Please contact Laurigami to collect your prize.

laurigami@orange.fr


And last but not least, our top three favorites in the order of entry:

# 12 - Janette D




The Paper Shelter Venus Fly Trap




Please be sure to take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

Thank you so much to everyone who played along.  I hope you will join us again this week!

{{hugs}}
Rae Ann and the Crafty Sentiments Designs team.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my tag as one of the top 3, really lovely surprise...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing my card in the Top 3! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10