Followers

Monday 29 September 2014

WINNERS - CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

Hi Crafty Sentiment fans and followers Happy Monday, Aunty Sue here  with our winners for our challenge Christmas In September.

Thank you all that entered we had the gremlins this week with Mr Linky but think we managed to find you all. Be assured you have all been accounted  in our draw. So thanks again for sticking with us this week.

 Wow you are all producing some fabulous Christmas creations

That said lets get down to business.

Our winner of this wonderful Christmas stamp

drawn by Random is  Leanne

Please contact
within 7 days with your home address details 
please title your email:
"Crafty Sentiments Random Winner - Rubber Stamp"

Now onto my pick of our Top Three gosh you made it difficult for me
***Congrat's please  collect your TOP 3 CS Badge***


Favourite for using Crafty Sentiment Designs 

 -Fabiola


Congrats and please collect your Favourite Badge

Thanks again to everyone for joining us this past week.  Remember, a new challenge starts tomorrow and we hope you will come play along again this week!!

Hugs from Aunty Sue and the brilliant DT gals:)


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see my card in your top 3, many thanks...you have made my day :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I did a double take when I saw my card!! LOL Thank you SO MUCH!!! I never in a million years thought this card would be picked :) It being dark and all LOL Thank you!! You have made my evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks so much for being your favorites with CS stamps, i'm so pleased to be choose, congrats to winner and top 3, thanks for your lovely challenge and your gorgeous stamps, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3. I' m so happy.
    Congrats to the other Ladys.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for my pick...doing the happy dance, and congrats to everyone! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10