Followers

Monday 26 November 2012

Thanks - winners

Hi all, so sorry Im running late with this post so I'll just get straight down to business. 

Winner of the wonderful 'Santa's Delivery' stamp is:


To claim your prize please email 
  • suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk
Please remember to claim your prize within 7 days Please put Santa Delivery Stamp Winner in the header

My top 3 (you guys make this so hard each week!) in numerical order are:

4 - Kendra

and we have a Crafty Sentiments Favourite this week which is 


Amazing work ladies and don't forget to grab your badges, we hope you will wear them with pride.

Huge thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks challenge and I hope you will join us again next week so don't forget to pop back tomorrow for our fabulous new challenge.

Love Jac & the DT xx


2 comments:

  1. Whoop Whoop !! Thank you so much for the win and congrats to the other winners too. I have emailed you. Have a great week.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I sent my email to you - could you check if you got it OK, I can't wait to use the stamp as I can get some Christmas cards done with it, its so cool. Thanks again for the win.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10